Programación de todos los viajes que organizará FUNDEM durante el año 2019 para que todos aquel que quiera asistir a alguno de ellos pueda comenzar a organizarse. Aquí tenéis el archivo en PDF por si deseáis descargarlo.
We invite you to enjoy a summer day in the Mijares River Valley (Valle del Río Mijares), natural area where Fundem bought a plot at the end of 2009, thanks to the annual contributions from all memberships, and which has a land stewardship agreement with Connecta Natura association. It is a perfect day to discover how the work have progressed on the plot, enjoy a field day, take a bath in the river and assist in the irrigation of the reforested vegetation. See you!
- Date: July 15, Sunday.
- Meeting Time: 10:00:h.
- Meeting place and how to get Yátova, Valencia Province (Access to Google Maps): Cooperativa Agrícola de Yátova.
- Means of transport: own car. Note: if you have a car, let us know if you are willing to share places with other people. If you don't have a car, let us know; from Fundem we will do as much as possible to find you a seat.
- What to take:
- Comfortable clothes for the mountains, footwear suitable for walking, swimsuit. Walking stick, sun cream, glasses, hat or cap, camera …
- Breakfast, water and lunch, plus anything else you might need.
- Cost of day insurance: 3 euros
- Deadline for registration: Thursday, 12nd July before 6pm
- The activity will be in Spanish.
Description of the visit:
- Route and duration: from Yátova: 12 km (by car). Already in the area, the route to the site is about 20 minutes of medium difficulty.
- Walk around the plot of Fundem and explication about the work of Connecta Natura.
- Irrigation reforested vegetation.
- Walk arround the micro-reserve of flora located in an area of Jorgina Gil, membership Fundem and neighbour of Yátova.
- For those who want a bath in a river that maintains its crystalline waters throughout the year complement the day.
- In the afternoon we start the return to the meeting place, and we will return to where we set off from.
Contacts for the day of the visit:
Fundem, Enrique Montoliu: 619 262 373
Jorgina Gil: 672 123 605