We invite you to enjoy a summer day in the Mijares River Valley (Valle del Río Mijares), natural area where Fundem bought a plot at the end of 2009, thanks to the annual contributions from all memberships, and which has a land stewardship agreement with Connecta Natura association. It is a perfect day to discover how the work have progressed on the plot, enjoy a field day, take a bath in the river and assist in the irrigation of the reforested vegetation. See you!
- Date: July 14, Sunday.
- Meeting Time: 10:00:h.
- Meeting place and how to get Yátova, Valencia Province (Access to Google Maps): Cooperativa Agrícola de Yátova.
- Means of transport: own car. Note: if you have a car, let us know if you are willing to share places with other people. If you don't have a car, let us know; from Fundem we will do as much as possible to find you a seat.
- What to take:
- Comfortable clothes for the mountains, footwear suitable for walking, swimsuit. Walking stick, sun cream, glasses, hat or cap, camera …
- Breakfast, water and lunch, plus anything else you might need.
- Cost of day insurance: 3 euros
- Deadline for registration: Thursday, 11th July before 13pm
- The activity will be in Spanish.